Monday, September 1, 2008

Chicken or the Egg?

This weekend, while standing in line at Bloom (a grocery store) I observed a tattoo-covered gentleman standing in front of me waiting rather impatiently, it seemed. To be fair, the intellectually-challenged (my diagnosis) individual in front of us, confounded by the check-out, was trying my patience too.
But then I looked down and noticed that tattoo man was holding two items--a large box of condoms, and a home pregnancy test. I found this perplexing. Bad history with condoms? Girlfriend could already be on stork watch, but if not, it's party time? It left me confused, except about his decision to use self-checkout.
P.S. Yeah, it's been a month or two since I checked in. What are you gonna do about it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What am I gonna do about it???
Besides threaten to pack up myself and kid and move up into your space Hillybilly style... I'm gonna stop visiting this site...

* said...

You trying to start somethin' with me missy? I say bring. it. on.