Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Short, Pudgy Arm of the Law.

I'm not sure how I feel about 11-year-old Landon Wilburn.

On the one hand, been there kid. In the house on the rural road where I used to live, I could often be seen flinging the door open to try and catch a glimpse of the moron speeding up my hill at 50 miles per hour.

On the other hand, he's standing out on the side of the road wearing a bicycle helmet and an orange vest, waving a Hot Wheels toy radar gun around at a bunch of licensed drivers, as if he might have some authority or something. Even though he's 11 YEARS OLD. It's not difficult to imagine that the kid is going to grow up to be kind of a prick, right? Some chop-busting middle manager just waiting for his boss to retire, and making the lives of his employees as miserable as possible in the meantime.

But nevermind that. It's Friday, and the week should end on a good note. By which, in this case, I mean ridiculously cute:


Happy Friday!

No comments: