Friday, October 12, 2007

Public Notice

Attention drivers:
When you are picking your nose in your car (or doing pretty much anything else, for that matter) I CAN SEE YOU. Your vehicle is not an invisible jet. The action itself does not render you unseen by your fellow drivers, either. It's called a tissue, and is an appropriate tool for accomplishing what you're most likely trying to accomplish, especially in a public setting. If you're not actually trying to accomplish something, and are engaging in this activity just for the fun of it, I would suggest tinted windows.
I realize this may not come as news to some. In fact, I'd like to think that most of us are aware of the point I'm trying to make. But given the frequency with which I regretfully observe this activity, it can't hurt to mention it again, just this one time. In case you were raised by wolves or something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was taking a sip of Snapple as I was reading this ditty and choked. Snapple sprayed my keyboard and monitor. Got windex?