Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dr. Spock's Got Nothin' on Britney

OMG! Paris Hilton and me are sooo on the same page. Today she said she thinks Britney Spears is "a great mother and a great girl..." Me too! Totally! I mean, she's no Joan Crawford or even Lynne Spears, but she definitely seems like a pretty good mom. People get so uptight when you drive with your infant on your lap once in a while, or if your kid (accidentally, y'all!) falls out of his high chair and fractures his skull a teeny bit. And I think all of us have tripped over our bell bottoms while walking in our platforms. And if I had a baby, I'd probably have been carrying mine when it happened too. Geez. Let she who is without platforms cast the first stone, you know?

As for the picture, well, the jury's still out on second-hand smoke, and it was obviously taken outdoors. Not to mention the cigarette's a solid 18 inches from the kid's face. You can't baby them all the time, or they'll never grow up.

And finally, uh, I think Paris Hilton knows what she's talking about. She isn't just pretty and talented and extremely large of hoof. She's smart and insightful too. If she says Britney Spears is a good mother, I don't think any of us are in a position to say otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a totally sick and demented human being and it took Britney's latest collapse to help me see the light . I can't even express how much fun I have had watching her deteriorate and spin toward her most recent meltdown. It's as if she is not a real person in my mind. I see her as an avatar in some sort of Sims game where the goal is to see how quickly the media and her fans can drive her crazy. I know it's wrong but it is fun, fun, fun!