Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Twisted

Last July Blogger made this guy a blog of note, and deservedly so:


I occasionally remember to check it and each time I do I am totally floored by how cool/funny/innovative/geniusy it is. Today after checking it, I decided that the three or four people who sometimes read my blog should know about it too. Whether or not you think it's cool is probably a good litmus test of whether or not I think you're cool. There are exceptions either way, of course, but I'd say it's a good rule of thumb.

It also reminds me, in some (not completely related) way, to this stuff:

or in case you're lazy, it's like this:


Also cool and hilarious.

I'm painfully jealous, since I lack even the most microscopic speck of creativity.
Good thing I've got my crazy smarts, and supermodel good looks to make up for it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This kind of stuff inspires me to be more creative. And while I may not be the most artistic person in the world, I have no problem ripping off other people's ideas and turning them into my own. Thanks for reminding me about these artists. I'll use them to inspire my clay animation movies with the kids at school.